It all comes down to people. Build trust in your community. (Live demo)
Consider a new user who visits your site. Suppose she hasn’t heard about you or your site in advance, and so has very limited attention. In fact, after a quick glance and a matter of seconds she’ll expect to have a rough idea about your site — what it is about (more or less); how professional it seems; and whether or not to trust you and what you have to say.
Beautifully and professionally designed, engaging Testimonials will catch her eye. Subconsciously, she gives your site more credibility and more trust already from her first visit.
Look up our Testimonials App in Wix App Market and add it today. Build trust in your community.
Recent posts from our blog
- apt-get GPG error mongodb-org
- Apache2: Multiple SSL Virtual Hosts (for multiple domains) on same machine
- TensorFlow Cheatsheet
- Docker in Windows, allocate more memory
- Some notes about Entropy
- Running Apache and Node on the same server
- WordPress Twenty Seventeen modifications
- File does not exist: /etc/apache2/htdocs (in your apache error.log file)